I am back to submitting cards for challenge after quite some time now (yes, 2 weeks is a pretty long time! ;)) This time I am submitting a card to CAS-ual Friday Challenge 133
And this is my card:
I used a lot of distress inks here! First made a multi-colored background, sprayed it with water and scored it at half-an-inch interval. Then I drew some circles on some vellum fuzzy cut them out (they aren’t perfect, but that’s the way I wanted) and drew some (imperfect) outlines on top. I drew some hearts on a scrap piece of card stock and also fuzzy cut them.
For the hearts, I first inverted the ink pad directly on the hearts (without adding any pressure) Then I splotched the same ink on a craft sheet and added water to dilute the color. I then laid the hearts on top, left it for a few seconds for it to absorb some color and then picked it up and left it to dry. If I thought that there wasn’t enough ‘texture’ o any heart, I just added some more by again inverting the ink pad on top of it.
I finally adhered the vellum pieces, drew some white lines below then (on the scoring) and then directly adhered/adhered them using pop dots at different angles. I finally added some white rhinestones at the circles’ centers and one near the sentiment.
And my card is ready! Hope you enjoyed it. 🙂
Thanks for looking!