I had a pretty hard time making this card this time.
My initial idea was to just have die cut flower shapes around the sentiment, which would run straight from one edge to the other. Well, the idea was pretty simple alright, just that the colors didn’t gel well and gave me a hard time.
Since I already had the colors decided, I decided to use white to enable the colors to gel well. I cut smaller flowers for the die cuts made earlier. After adhering the die cut piece on the base using pop dots, I added the white die flowers and added the pearls on top. The sentiment is handwritten.
I think I might have gone over the top with the “dot”s. Now, I feel that it might have been enough to just add the two lines around the sentiment. 😦
Thanks for looking!