And back with one more card!
I started with heat embossing the flowers and leaves from Penny Black Dahlia stamp set on the card base. I then die cut a card panel I had adhered brown paper on using Chevron Stripes from MFT. And heat embossed the same flowers on the brown panel. I also heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set.
That finished my card! It took a lot of time to watercolor, since I was air drying it between adding more color. 🙂 Between the process I also started wondering whether I should have made the whole thing on kraft paper or the brown panel…maybe next time! 😛
I am submitting this to Color Throwdown Challenge #331 –