Hello! My third post today! 🙂
I tried inlaid die cutting quite some time ago, got tired of it immediately, and concluded that people who try it must be either geniuses or gone bonkers! No wonder, since I picked a particularly difficult die to try it! 😀 But, I tried it again in this card –
For this card, I first die cut the flowery branches using Memory Box Honey Blossom die. I then colored each piece separately, and adhered them back together. There – that simple!!
Or not! This is actually my second try – since I messed up the coloring in the first card. Also my first card was horizontal, and I saw too much of the tail of the sprig, which I didn’t like. So, I changed a few things – the major one being waiting till each piece was dry and also changing my adhesive (from double sided tape to fevi-stick), so that I could move the pieces to fit perfectly, without the underlying pieces showing.
Continuing, to finish my card, I added glitter on the flowers using Wink of Stella clear glitter pen and some clear rhinestones as embellishment.
Thanks for stopping by! 🙂