Hello! I made a card from one of the sheets with alcohol ink applied – I had written a post on it some time ago. This is one of the backgrounds I had made then, but hadn’t used.
I adhered it to a piece of a light yellow card base, trimmed it and stamped the image from Ellen Hutson Mondo Sakura using Archival black ink. Actually, my initial idea had been to use the ink to remove the alcohol ink. But that resulted in the image being so invisible, that I decided to do the reverse and stamped it in black ink.
Since I was using my MISTI, I stamped the image once again on a light yellow card base. I also stamped the sentiments, from the same stamp set. I then trimmed the card base and also foam mounted the alcohol ink panel on top. Finally proceeded to add some multi colored gemstones for embellishing.
I am submitting this card to the following challenges –
Thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂