Hello and welcome! Ok…so I got a lil too motivated with the MFT challenges. I made another card. A third card was on its way, but I thought that would be one too many and that it might be better to save it for another challenge! 😉 So anyway, here is the second card I made –
I started with making fringes out of a few thin sheets I had. These sheets came in between OHP sheets/transparent plastic sheets that we generally use to make those shaker cards. I had saved those hoping to put those thin translucent sheets to use. Came in handy! 🙂
So anyway, I used some distress and other water reactive inks to color these, applying the ink, then the paper on top and then misting it with water to get the color on. They dried fairly quickly, and I die cut them in layers, since they were thin enough. I then layered and adhered them on a white card piece of cardstock, then die cut the piece using MFT Pinking Edge Rectangle.
I also cut out a few flowers, which I misted, stamped and fuzzy using the images from MFT Pretty Posies, and adhered them on the fringed panel using glue. I then added foam tape below, and adhered it on the card base, on which I had already adhered another panel with trimmed edges and one rounded corner.
The sentiment is die cut using MFT Emmitt Alphabet and the stamped portion is from MFT Things with Wings.
With this card, I am joining the following challenges –
Thank you so much for stopping by! 🙂